Lauren Upton Watch Out


I finished in 7m,10s... which = stinky. Click here to beat my score.

I apologize to the state of Ohio. In a rush I forgot you were a state. I'm an idiot. Lauren, can I join your support group?


(ht to Josh Treece)

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Responses to “Lauren Upton Watch Out”

  1. # Blogger none

    7:19 here I couldn't remember Maryland till the very end.  

  2. # Blogger jasdye

    i couldn't remember delaware, nebraska or wyoming at all! with about four minutes to spare.

    i should've learned the states songs from the warner brothers (and sister).  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    6:51

    It took me forever to spell "Massachusetts"  

  4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Hammer - I had trouble with the midwest initially but Ohio was the state that got me.
    --
    @ Jase - Someone reminded me about that song last night. That is a beast.
    --
    @ AJ - Thank God we didn't have to place them!  

Post a Comment

 Subscribe to RSS


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com