Paula Abdul's Stalker

I had fallen behind watching American Idol but took some extra time today to watch some of the auditions on my TiVo. This, by far, was one of the funniest I've seen.

This guy's lyrics, although disturbing, were incredibly hilarious to me.


 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Responses to “Paula Abdul's Stalker”

  1. # Blogger Bar L.

    Ok, Terrace, you got me with your comment about using your chest pic. I felt terrible that I had crossed the line and used something I should not have. I am HOPING you were kidding but if not let me know and I will take it down.

    Hey - I like your blog! I think we have a lot in common. If you would like to see my other blog that talks mostly about my life and struggles as a Christian, email me and I'll send you the link.

    The Plain White T's ROCK!  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Yes, I was obviously joking. :-)
    ...and THANKS for the compliment.
    /TC/  

  3. # Blogger Sherry

    Terrance, I loved your comment on "Writing from the Inside..." & had to immediately look at your blog. I've only responded to two other bloggers - ever! I've been so busy the past couple of months that I haven't even glanced at "American Idol". This is hilarious, & at the same time, as Simon says, "creepy". Did you see Bravo's disastrous reality show "Hey Paula" (diastrous, and both sad & funny)?

    I see that my friend Barbara posted the first comment. Please do check out her other blog. I've found a safe refuge there!  

  4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Sherry - Thanks. Glad you stopped by. Yea, I saw one episode of "Hey Paula" and it was too strange for me. I like Paula but she should never have her own reality show.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com