Mike and Me

I attended the Mike Huckabee rally today in Virginia Beach, VA. I arrived late but managed to get a spot on the press platform and snap a few shots of Huckabee during his speech to the overflow crowd. After his speech he began meeting and greeting folks on the floor in front of the platform. With the sea of people in between he and I, I could not make it to him before he was ushered to the back by his personnel.

I walked outside and around the side of the building heading to my car, which was parked down the street (as there was no parking available because of the crowd), and overheard a security guard tell someone Huckabee's location on the opposite side of the complex. So, I treked to the other side out of curiousity (and hoping to get an opportunity to speak with him), and found a secret service gentleman who actually told me that Huckabee was headed for his location for a private meeting with some of the press. Soon the caravan of black suv's pulled up to me and I got to greet the presidential candidate (with no crowd!) and got a picture with him. I spoke with him for just a moment before his security ushered him into the building.

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Responses to “Mike and Me”

  1. # Blogger jasdye

    huck's a funny guy. i think he supports the republican line too much for my tastes (like the War on Terror stuff). but i'd vote for him for America's uncle.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    coolness. I wanna meet Huck...  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Jase - LoL. He would be a cool uncle, wouldn't he?
    --
    @ Zak - It was cool. For sure.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com