Great Sunday Flood

For your viewing pleasure, two pics from my afternoon today. I stopped in to our church offices just after lunch and found that our offices were nearly under water. Ok, well, could have been had I not come to the rescue! The bathroom adjacent to our secretary's office was completely flooded. In the pic you can see the trash can floating. I also included a pic of my sexy legs... as I rolled up my jeans and started the clean up after making a few emergency calls to everyone including the city.

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , ,

3 Responses to “Great Sunday Flood”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    What sacrifice! What manly initiative! You are my #2 hero! (Ron's #1 of course..;)  

  2. # Blogger Miss Mandy

    When I was a sophomore our toilet flooded. 3 inches throughout the whole house. It destroyed our Christmas presents. My Mom was crushed. Then in 2003 while we were planning her funeral....it happened again. It took our minds off of the horrible chore ahead of us and gave us a good laugh. Our family finds the flooding of a toilet enjoyable. As long as it's just water. =P  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ radiogal - Awh shucks.
    --
    @ mcc - Mandy, it is funny but this was some serious flooding for one person to clean up. I had to call for some backup! HA!

    /TC/  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com