Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • Hello friend.
  • Its the Manic Monday Minute!
  • Good weekend?
  • Lots of people are sick.
  • Someone told me yesterday that I looked sick.
  • What a nice compliment.
  • I haven't weighed in a week. I'm kinda nervous to.
  • I think I have a stalker. It's not fun for me.
  • I enjoyed the warm weather over the weekend.
  • It's now frigid again.
  • I really didn't get a weekend. Not bitter but the countdown is ON to Friday!
  • God is SO good!
  • I'm stoked about a new feature I'm developing on my blog, Life on Life.
  • It involves me interviewing and getting up close and personal with innovative leaders around the country.
  • The first interview I did was with Ben Arment. I'll be posting it here later this week!
  • Leadership Rocks was great this weekend.
  • I really enjoyed all of the speakers. Darren Whitehead tripped me out. He told a story about bunny bashing. He didn't realize this was Peta's headquarters.
  • Now THAT is funny!
  • I am still a little in shock that Amy Winehouse stole the Grammys.
  • I can understand one Grammy, but five!?
  • I'm also still a little traumatized by yesterday's toilet flood.
  • I stated in this post that I saved the day.
  • I'm pretty sure super hereos never have to walk in toilet water.
  • I'm seriously getting more spam than ever before in my email.
  • I think I'll have a hotdog for lunch today.
  • Not typically my cupa but it hits the spot sometimes.
  • Planning to attend a Mike Huckabee rally midday today.
  • I am impressed by him and would love to meet him.
  • Have I mentioned how great the book unChristian is? It is rockin my world.
  • You should totally read it.
  • Last night I went with a group of church members to Outback after our evening service. Probably a bad decision considering I've eaten there twice already this week!
  • I used the restroom before composing this post. I knew you'd be happy to know.
  • If you didn't get that, it means you haven't read prior MMM posts.
  • Getting pumped about WiBo. It seems ages away!
  • Been reading a lot of new blogs around the blogosphere. Some are interesting, lots of others not-so-much.
  • Whatever brought you here, glad you are reading this.
  • Drop comments on this post or another so I can trackback to your blog - if you have one.
  • That is it folks!

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Alison

      I found your blog through a friends twitter...random. Your blog is great! I'll definitely be reading on a regular basis. :o)  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com