Traffic Lights

Today was one of those days where it seemed like everywhere I turned I was stopped by something. I now understand why there is such road rage sometimes on the highways! Today was filled with unexpected things like: being stopped by a pastor to talk for a while, general traffic backups, nearly running out of gas due to procrastination on my part and getting a big honkin screw in my tire that needed to be fixed right away. Yea, what a day!

All in all I accomplished what I needed to but it sure pressed me. In the midst of all this I remembered a post by blogger extraordinaire Ben Arment who wrote not to long ago about this... and it offered my spirit a little encouragement. Even though these things seemed just like they were just odd occurrences today, they are all part of a grand picture of what God's doing in my life -- teaching, perfecting, guiding me every step of the way. I submit to Him.

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , ,

2 Responses to “Traffic Lights”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks Terrace. That's really nice of you.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Thanks for your post Ben.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com