Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute kiddos!
  • Just had a fish sandwich (rare occasion, I promise).
  • Ok, I apparently lied about posting an interview with Ben Arment here last week. I'll be posting that THIS week.
  • If I get one more email about an international wanting to wire inheritance money to me...
  • Lots of new readers to the blog. Welcome guys.
  • My desk is really messy.
  • I could barely sleep last night because of the howling winds.
  • The winds were so fierce I thought we were experiencing a tornado.
  • I was in a weird mood yesterday... but the students loved it.
  • Sometimes I'm glad we are not podcasting.
  • We're planning to launch ours very soon.
  • Are you podcasting? If so, leave a comment with a link to your stuff so I can check it out!
  • Congrats to my friend, Shane Kennard, who announced his call to church planting and will soon be moving to New York. I'm excited for you friend.
  • I lost 3 lbs. this week. Nothing to write home about.
  • This Coca-Cola needs to leave my desk. That would help.
  • This was my favorite vid of the week. If you need a laugh, check it out.
  • Just had a convo with Len Evans. He called me "TerraNce" but I forgive him.
  • This game is sweeping the nation.
  • I love the temp today.
  • WinterJam rocked last night. 9,000 people and they turned away nearly 300 because the arena was full.
  • I have a new appreciation for Skillet and much respect for MercyMe after last night. The other artists were very good. Over 1,200 decisions made.
  • I sliced my finger open with a knife Saturday. I hope it heals quick.
  • I have this cool water bottle on my desk that I got from an Asian resturant.
  • One of my students thought it was a lava lamp!
  • Are you working today? I didn't have the day off.
  • Bummer.
  • I feel hungover today and I don't even drink.
  • I'm excited about this week. Little less crazed schedule for me.
  • Thanks for reading!

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 4 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Len

      Thaks for the forgivess terrace. :-)  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      Much love Len, much love.  

    3. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Manic Monday made me laugh alot although its not monday anymore. My brother is soooo funny :) - CCR  

    4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @ CCR -- do you have a blog?  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com