Daily Detox



This postcard I found online made me feel a range of emotions. It also made me wonder how many of you have spouses who hate your jobs? or vice versa? If you wish to remain annonymous and don't want to comment, send me an email.


 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , ,

6 Responses to “Daily Detox”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    heart-breaking.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    heartbreaking that they don't have a marriage where they communicate openly about stuff like this.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Did she have the addresses right? Maybe he deserved it. Maybe he was just a really bad teacher. Just a thought.  

  4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Scott - Agreed.
    --
    @ Zak - Agreed.
    --
    @ AJ - This is why I said I had a range of emotions. I also had lots of questions.  

  5. # Blogger Josh(ua) Treece

    This absolutely breaks my heart. It also semi-depresses me and makes me wonder too many things.  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    My wife hates my job too. Its a reality.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com