Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute wrapped nicely for your enjoyment!
  • What?
  • It's been a long weekend.
  • I'm tired.
  • Some dogs in the backyard have been waking me up occasionally. Apparently they are my back-up alarm.
  • My mother called my blog "cute" the other day.
  • I love her.
  • A friend of mine got me a free ticket to see a Blue Man Group show and I can't go! That stinketh.
  • It is so quiet right now.
  • American Idol tomorrow!
  • Gosh, I'm hungry.
  • I thought I took politics too seriously. Check this.
  • Why do I feel like this is the end of a week?
  • I'm stoked about our mission trip to Philly this summer!
  • Why do I have a red dot on my hand?
  • I'm missing my dad today. Been thinking of him a lot lately.
  • I see things in myself that remind me of him sometimes.
  • I thought Jon Stewart did a great job hosting last night. It was boring Oscar show overall but he was excellent.
  • Enjoyed Tim Stevens' post-Oscar reflection today.
  • I saw the movie Vantage Point over the weekend with Dave, Kim and some friends. Man... what an intense movie! I was stressed out the whole time watching it - lol. VERY good though.
  • I have a 2 LITER bottle of Coca Cola on my desk, a 16oz can of Mountain Dew and a small bottle of water. What is wrong with this picture?
  • Wow, I'm ridiculously tired.
  • Had the best Starbucks coffee yesterday.
  • I'm typically a Frapp-only guy but I branched out yesterday.
  • I'm doing some praisin today over friends that God has given to me. Had an incredibly encouraging convo with a friend yesterday. It was a milestone for us - no doubt.
  • Our attendance was down yesterday. So many people are siccck!
  • I think I offended a guy today. I didn't mean to. Me and my big mouth!
  • Is this your first time visiting my blog? If so, welcome.
  • I really feel like a loser on Mondays.
  • I have to submit my weight to Youth Specialties for this Bigger Loser contest. I've only lost 4 lbs. in 3 weeks. I know, its good... but its NOT great at all.
  • There are SO many conferences that I would love to attend.
  • Oh well, I pick and choose.
  • Gotta run... thanks for reading!

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com