Mike Huckabee on SNL

A friend alerted me to Mike Huckabee's scheduled appearance on SNL this past Saturday.

I TiVo'd the show and then fast forwarded through until I found him on the Weekend Update segment. It was straight-up-funny and Huck was a natural!



Also, check my recent post about my chat with Huckabee.


(Note to RSS Readers) Embedded Vid in This Post

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Responses to “Mike Huckabee on SNL”

  1. # Blogger Miss Mandy

    LOVED IT! We had to watch/listen for about 30 seconds to make sure he was the real deal and not just a really good impersonator. It was hilarious!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com