Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute - mmm... goodness.
  • Thought I was coming down with a cold yesterday.
  • I ran to the store to grab some Sudafed. That is THE drug according to my mother. She believes in that stuff! I must admit, I'm feeling better today. What medication do you run to the store for the second you are feeling ill?
  • Attended a chili cookoff on Saturday. Now THAT is my kind of event! I sampled twelve pots of chili and boy was it good!
  • I was not at McDonalds and I was still lovin it.
  • Check this vid to know how NOT to remove a tree from your yard.
  • I'm a serious evaluation of our programs here with our leaders. Please pray for direction for us.
  • We're doing an egg drop next weekend... but not with a helicopter.
  • My good friend Zak is doing one at his church with a copter. Maybe I can persuade him to fly over to the Va Beach area.
  • I'd love to actually ride in a helicopter.
  • Some of our leaders were sick on Sunday.
  • Two of them came to volunteer in spite of how they felt. Thanks Laura and Ricky!
  • One of my friends has been working on the Blue Man Group tour.
  • Last night she took me on their tour bus to meet the guys. It was very cool.
  • I need to cut out sodas. Completely!
  • Last week was an incredibly hard week for me.
  • I dealt with a lot. It was quite emotional.
  • God I hope this week is better!
  • Has anyone tried the goodness from Starbucks since they closed to retrain their staff last week? I haven't yet. I want to know if its better. I heard that the concentration was on the expressos.
  • I have a good friend from college visiting me this week.
  • Hosting a bible study @ my house tomorrow night. I love having people over.
  • Excited about this Wednesday. I'm speaking at a friend's church.
  • I enjoy my speaking engagements. Its always so neat to worship with others.
  • I really feel like a loser again today.
  • I had to submit my weight to Youth Specialties for the Bigger Loser contest. Last week I had only lost 4 lbs. This week I gained one of those back!
  • We had a worship service last night that was interrupted by a Tyson Chicken truck. No joke.
  • Very funny story. Perhaps I'll tell it later.
  • Gotta meet up with a friend!
  • Peace and hair grease.

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 4 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Terrace,

      sudafed is for girls. Just kidding. :) That stuff rocks. I usually go for a long run when I start getting the throat, eye, nose funk. Don't know why, but it always makes me feel great!

      Thanks for the shout out. If I could fly over and pick you up for a ride I would.

      :)

      Peace, Pow, and I'm OUTTIES...  

    2. # Blogger Miss Mandy

      Emergen C is the BEST for fighting off illness.  

    3. # Blogger LEHIGH VALLEY PROJECT

      Hey bro, thanks for the shout out on the blog. Much appreciated. Are you in Va. Beach? I think we have met before? I am currently at Forefront.

      Richie  

    4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @ Zak - Sweat it out Zak... that must be why it works for ya. Thanks for the thought. That would be mucho cool to fly. Any copter operators reading this should consider offering a freebie. :-)
      --
      @ MCC - Hmm... never heard of that.
      --
      @ LVP - Not sure if we have met or not, although I've been to ForeFront. Lets connect.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com