Scratch & Dent

I decided to take a pit-stop on my way into the office this morning. I pulled into Chick-fil-a and sat for a moment in the drive-thru and next thing you know WHAM! I just got hit. THAT just happened! A lady in a mini van backed right into me. I immediately said "are you kidding me?!" I stepped out of the car and the lady (driver) jumped out (with breakfast sandwich in hand) and asked if I was okay. She immediately said "I've really got to get my kids to school."I'm thinking "uh... lady, you just hit me." She said "I'm sorry, I was getting my breakfast sandwich ready and didn't see you." I reassured her everything was okay and told her not to worry.

Everything was okay. I am okay. Just a scratch and a small dent. I hope her breakfast sandwich was good.

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: ,

5 Responses to “Scratch & Dent”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Terrace, you're a better person than me...  

  2. # Blogger Miss Mandy

    I think Moms need to take "special" driving classes. Some tend to do too much while trying to drive. Scary.  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Zak - Eh... I think it was grace for the moment. Another lady (driving a mini van, with no breakfast sandwich in hand) backed into my car (same side actually) back in 2003 in a parking lot. That one actually did more damage. The mini vans are out to get me!
    --
    @ MCC - Mandy, I think you're right. I still can't get over how she was like "I've gotta go! Gotta get the kids to school!" She started saying that as soon as she got out of the van. Cah-razy.  

  4. # Blogger Tim Liu

    I can understand her rush to eat because those chi-fil-a sandwiches are darn tasty.  

  5. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Hey Tim... no hatin!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com