Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute - the one published on the last day of March.
  • Enjoyed the weekend. Not too busy, not too boring.
  • Very rainy on Sunday here. It may be just me but it seems like it rains every Sunday to me.
  • I was complimented on my prompt email response skillz today.
  • It could have something to do with my speedy fingers.
  • I tried a new dentist today. He was very cool (as cool as a dentist can be) and I may be back.
  • Congrats to my blog friends Ben Arment and Jason Curlee on their new positions. Ben is the new event director for Catalyst and Jason announced that he will be the new principal for Corpus Christi Academy and will be leading a campus for Bay Area Fellowship.
  • I'm excited for both of these guys.
  • I attended a pastor's prayer meeting today and was asked to pray for this guy named Bob Boyd and his evangelistic association but misspoke and prayed for this guy.
  • How funny is that.
  • Welcome new readers. Nearly daily I'm seeing new hits, new commenters on the blog.
  • BTW, thanks for leaving the comments.
  • Bloggers who don't allow comments on their sites lose points with me.
  • Pollen pollen go away.
  • I read an article earlier by a lady that is encouraging everyone to spend their stimulus checks on new pillows for their bedrooms. I wasn't up on the idea until she shared the latest research on old pillows. Ewww.
  • I'm actually having a bowl of chili and watching an AppleTV podcast with ChurchyDave and his wife Kim.
  • Melon fluoride on the teeth. Better than mint.
  • There have been so many upsets in the Madness tourney
  • I have Kansas pegged as the champ.
  • I will announce the winner of the Capture the Caption contest on Thursday.
  • I sent my weight in today to Youth Specialties. I've got to be running in like 99th place. Yet everyone seems to tell me that I've lost weight. It must be the new longer hair I'm sportin.
  • I was invited by a pastor today today to go on a Presbyterian Pilgrimage. Never been on one but it sounds cool. I just may do it.
  • Now I'm listening to Kim's music on her iTunes. Thanks Kim.
  • Have you started twittering me yet? Twitter me here.
  • I'm bout to have a cookie.
  • Ok, Crawford out!

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 3 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Miss Mandy

      Pillows are nasty. We buy them quite often, but couldn't spend my entire stimulus check on them!  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      Mandy, I didn't realize how nasty they were until I heard the research findings. I understand why people don't get rid of their pillows... If they are like me its too hard to adjust to a new one! After hearing that research though I'll probably be changing mine every week!  

    3. # Blogger Miss Mandy

      I sanitize mine in my washing machine every few weeks. I also cover them in a special pillow case that helps deter dust mites. Isn't it like 10% of the weight of our pillows is dust mite poop? Gross.

      http://www.cleanrest.com/our-products.jsp#pillowencasements  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com