Beat Me 4 Bragging Rights

Also in the spirit of competition...
Boo-yah! Beat me. I got 74 wpm.

74 words

Try to Top My Score Here



(ht to Tami)

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Responses to “Beat Me 4 Bragging Rights”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    76 words!  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Dude... no way! No way will I get beat that easily. ;-) Time for me to step it up. I intend to beat your 76.  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    81 words! BOO-YAH!  

  4. # Blogger Bill A

    I think I broke it...

    853 points, so you achieved position 377 of 1407799 on the ranking list


    You type 3223 characters per minute
    You have 259 correct words and
    you have 40 wrong words

    It says I type 259 words per minute. WOW...  

  5. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Whateva Bill, whateva.

    You typed 259 words but still got position 377? I never met anyone who typed over 150 wpm.

    The ladies will now show you and Shane your lovely parting gifts.  

  6. # Blogger Bill A

    That's what I'm saying... I broke it... There's no way I type 259 words per minute.  

  7. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Way to go Bill! LoL. Thats funny.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com