Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute - the not-so-Manic one.
  • It has been an exciting weekend.
  • I've been visiting my family all this weekend in Florence, SC.
  • It has been so good seeing them this weekend.
  • Also loved driving my white Jeep Laredo I had for the weekend.
  • That thing is off the hook.
  • I also had a speaking engagement @ a church Easter morn.
  • I think the service went really well.
  • Was excited to hear the news from Tony about NewSpring launching a new campus in Florence this fall.
  • Florence is growing like a beast.
  • I've enjoyed the not-so-manic last few days.
  • Even my day off gets a little manic sometimes.
  • Thats not good.
  • The weather is so nice.
  • I've had trouble with Google analytics in the last few days. Can't get things set right. Insert frustration here.
  • Josh Griffin gave us the scoopie that Jason Castro was in the audience this weekend at Saddleback. He seems like a neat guy and definitely has talent.
  • I just got a text message about XM Satellite Radio and Sirius merging. Nice!
  • Did I mention how much I enjoyed the Jeep Laredo?
  • I cannot believe the upsets in the Madness tourney.
  • I'm currently 7th in the group standings.
  • Kansas all the way baby!
  • I've got them pegged to win the whole thing.
  • Can't wait to hear Gary's version of the egg-drop story on Saturday. A friend of mine attends his church and told me about the chaos and the aftermath that went down. Surprisingly he wants to triple the size of this thing next year.
  • The blogosphere has seemed very weird to me in the last few days. Has it to you? I don't know what it is, but it just seems weird.
  • Everyone told me over the weekend that I "look like I've lost weight." They will have to repent for that one.
  • I missed being at Cornerstone on Sunday.
  • Gas is so high! But a missionary told me its $8.50 in Spain. Whew, be thankful you are in the U-S-of-A.
  • Thanks for reading this stuff. Drop a shout-out to me, k?
  • Peace and hair grease.

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 3 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Miss Mandy

      I agree with the blogosphere feeling weird over the passed few days. Not sure if it's because of the Holiday. Maybe I'm not celebrating hard enough if I'm so sensitive to the happenings (or lack of) on my favorite blogs.  

    2. # Blogger Nic Burleson

      Kansas is going down! UNC all the way baby!!!  

    3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @ MCC - Yea, very weird.
      --
      @ Nic - Nah... don't think so. I personally would rather see UNC go all the way but I pegged Kansas to win the whole thing. We'll see.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com