Madness Update

Ok... out of 12 games so far, I've picked 10 of 12 teams correctly in my personal March Madness challenge.

Bummer. I thought I had these nailed.

I picked Kentucky to win over Marquette. That didn't happen. I love Kentucky. I would have picked them to win it all this year, but its not their year. I picked Kansas to go all the way. I also picked Kent St to whip UNLV, another incorrect choice.

Click here to view my personal bracket.

Click here to check out the rest of the group's standings so far and see how I measure up thus far.

Check the FOX Scoreboard here to see what games have gone down so far.

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , ,

2 Responses to “Madness Update”

  1. # Blogger Jason Curlee

    yeah...yeah...rub it in...actually you went 14 out of 16 games...not bad but a lot of basketball to go...I'll get you tomorrow  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Careful, careful.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com