Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute - sorry, no green.
  • Boy, I'm pooped.
  • It certainly has been quite the Manic Monday.
  • I was in a mood earlier today but several friends really encouraged me.
  • Had a nice chat with Zak. Their city won't allow them to have a copter drop eggs.
  • Hmm... what about Army tanks Zak? Just trying to help find an alternative.
  • I got so many calls here at the office from telemarketers today. I can tell when the secretary is on vacation. There is no one to help screen the calls!
  • Got to speak at a Community Holy Week Service today. There were quite a few pastors in attendance. I was so honored.
  • I get to preach this weekend too. I'm stoked over the message I'm working on!
  • I'm also stoked I get to see my family! Nothing like a road trip to South Carolina.
  • I had the weirdest experience at T.G.I.Friday's yesterday. Let's just say an awkward comment was made by our waiter and I could have gotten him fired.
  • I love Fridays. The restaurant and the day.
  • Can't wait for our mission trips this summer!
  • Whoops! I forgot to call a buddy of mine back.
  • I didn't wear green today.
  • I wanted to rebel.
  • Yes, I did get pinched.
  • Wonder why the heck St. Patty's day is in the same week as Easter? Tim Stevens answered that in a post today.
  • Can't wait to hear that guy @ WiBo.
  • It was COLD today! Like summer yesterday. Weird.
  • Hope all my Atlanta friends survived the tornadoes.
  • I'm teaching a bible study tomorrow evening for College & 20-somethings. Curricula from Ed Young Jr. Such good stuff!
  • I'm glad Ed has a blog now.
  • I did one of those tests today to see what reading level my blog is. Yep, its elementary. What a let down. Apparently I just need to start using big words. So watch for those, k?
  • I gained some weight over the weekend. I'm not too happy about that.
  • The children were climbing the walls Sunday. One little girl, who is 7-going-on-42, had a little guy in some wrestling submission hold. It kind of looked like the Camel Clutch. It was pretty amazing but sooo bad. I had to break it up quick because crying and desperately needed to tap out.
  • Yes, I like pro-wrestling. I would probably blog about it here sometimes but I know I'd annoy a lot of people. HA!
  • I also watch UFC. Any fans?
  • I think I'm going to cook dinner now.
  • ...then watch my TiVo'd shows and hit the sack.
  • Crawford ouuuut!

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com