Daily Detox

“Learn to say no; it will be of more use to you than to be able to read Latin."
--Charles Haddon Spurgeon

So how hard is it for you to say no?



 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels:

6 Responses to “Daily Detox”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    HAHA! I took 3 years of latin in high school and used to always quote that to my teacher.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i'm not great at saying no, but i am getting better with it.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    haha. i basically just watched the video.

    so funny.

    that is allllll.

    -jessie bessie  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    So true,, but be prepared for people to begin to think you are "inflexible" when you finally set those boundaries and use the word! Bah!  

  5. # Blogger Miss Mandy

    I used to never say NO. When my hubby was offered a job transfer from OR to IN...I said yes, so I could start over and LEARN to say no. It's been amazing how quickly my habits have changed. It only took 25 years and 2500 miles!  

  6. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Zak - I took 3 years of Texan in High School... still don't understand them. :-P
    --
    @ Adam - Me too.
    --
    @ Jessie - Glad you liked it.
    --
    @ Radiogalz - That is one of the reasons I had a hard time saying no to begin with.
    --
    @ MCC - It is hard to develop new habits isn't it? Glad u did.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com