Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute. Boo-yah!
  • I am lovvvvvvin this time change. Love me some DST.
  • Yesterday was such a weird day for me.
  • I had a great time hanging out with some students yesterday afternoon.
  • Hey, thanks for reading this.
  • Can't wait to see my family in a couple of weeks! Road trip!
  • We're doing an egg drop next weekend... but not with a helicopter.
  • Our Egg Hunt is next Saturday. Still no word from Zak if he is flying over to Va Beach.
  • I'm still enjoying the book unChristian. Very good stuff.
  • Helping our adult mission team make chocolate eggs this evening for a fundraiser. I think I've bit off more than I can chew. They have orders for like 300 dozen!
  • Our attendance was really down yesterday. Spring Break+PastorOutofTown+Cold+DaylightSavingsTime+InsertOtherExcusesHere
  • equals Poor Attendance.
  • I got a very encouraging message this morning from my friend Rodney in TX. I think I may share it later.
  • These last two weeks have been hellacious for me.
  • I want you to read my next post. I think it will make for an interesting discussion here. Its something I've been thinking over the past few days.
  • I think you should join the March Madness Challenge with me.
  • You will lose though.
  • I just experienced some computer probs. Had to call tech support.
  • I'm really not trying to be mean but its irritating to me sometimes to speak to a tech support rep who doesn't speak much English -- especially when I'm having computer problems.
  • urrrgh.
  • Somehow I have two lunch appointments today. Wild!
  • Because of my tech probs I missed my Monday prayer meeting with other pastors. Bummer.
  • I enjoyed my devotion this morning, courtesy Doug Fields.
  • I had a good time at my friend Brandon Reed's wedding on Friday.
  • That dude had a Jack Bauer (from the show 24) countdown clock and intro prior to his bride coming down the aisle. The audience LOVED it. He is such a fan of that show.
  • It was great seeing Bayne. I love that guy.
  • Ok, off I go. See ya on the flipside.


     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 2 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Jason Curlee

      Seriously...YOU ALL ARE GOING TO LOSE...since my picks are going to take it to the house....HAHAHAHAHA.

      As an update...we have eight total Terrace...thanks for getting on board and spreading the word...I would love to see between 30 and 50 at least...  

    2. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Jack Bauer clock at a wedding...DANG. FREAKING COOL.

      And no, unfortunately the chopper won't be coming. If I could afford the gas, I would fly it up there myself...

      :)  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com