Daily Detox

If you know anything about me you know I LOVE to laugh... and I love making others laugh too. It's all very good for the soul... and perfect for the Daily Detox!

I watched these vids in the last two days @ random times but they all made me LAUGH. Take a few moments and watch them... you'll laugh - promise!

  • I sent this vid out in an email yesterday promoting a personal potluck dinner I am going to be a part of. I urged everyone to bring Macaroni Salad at their own risk!
  • This vid was promoted on my iGoogle homepage today.
  • My friend, Mike, showed me his latest video fave today when I visited his office for a brief moment.

    What has made you laugh in the last two weeks? Has it been a video? A joke? Your own embarassing moment? Share some laughter with me.



     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels: , ,

  • 0 Responses to “Daily Detox”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com