Fighting Children

I've seen this circulating the net and blogosphere for a while and think it is hilarious. So... I had to check out my skillz against the kiddos.


21


I think 21 is pretty good. What are your skills like?

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , ,

3 Responses to “Fighting Children”

  1. # Blogger Jason Curlee

    Mine said 28...but I think that's too low....I could handle about 50 to 100...HAHAHAHAHA  

  2. # Blogger Joy Manoleros

    22

    I think my black belt played into that... because the idea of fighting little kids is just wrong.
    Who comes up with this stuff?!  

  3. # Blogger Joy Manoleros

    P.S. I'm smiling :o)  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com