Daily Detox

“It is never too late to be what you might have been." --George Elliot

So what dream have you give up on?



 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels:

2 Responses to “Daily Detox”

  1. # Blogger Jason Curlee

    I almost gave up ministry a couple of years ago...in fact I purposly tried to kill it.

    Only thing was God had it there and He brought it back...that was my way of knowing that it was His purpose for my life and not mine own.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Jason, I think a lot of us can relate to what you are saying. Thanks for sharing... and may God bless your steps.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com