Daily Detox

“Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." --George S. Patten
Have you so micro-managed your team that you've prohibited their creativity?



 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: ,

3 Responses to “Daily Detox”

  1. # Blogger Jason Curlee

    I've always spent a lot of time trying to spur on the creativity of my team. I manage only to the degree of holding people responsible for getting the job done and timelines.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I like these Daily Detox's. I've been out of the loop for a while with AFrica and Nicaragua, but home again...for a few weeks!

    hope all is well, bro.

    will you be at Willow's conference in April?  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Jason - I think that is good management.
    --
    @ Adam - Thanks Adam. Welcome home too. I will not make Willow's conference unfortunately. The conferences I plan to attend this year so far are: The Whiteboard Sessions, Catalyst and National Youth Workers.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com