PGTC Books Arrived

I was privileged to be a part of Tim Steven's review team for Pop Goes The Church and got to order my personal copies prior to the national release. Today the books arrived. I'll be sharing the love with a few leaders and offer a couple of copies as free resources through a few contests right here on the blog.

Pop Goes the Church is seriously a MUST read. I urge you to pre-order your copy today via Amazon or wherever books are sold. More info on Pop Goes the Church here.

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Responses to “PGTC Books Arrived”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com