Daily Detox

“People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war, before an election (or on April Fool's Day (added by TC))." --Otto Von Bismark
So how many lies did you tell today? Let the tallying begin!



Two of the best I saw today on the blogs:
Brad Ruggles, who revamped his site to proclaim his love for Microsoft.
Carlos Whittaker, who shut down his blog stating "I've offended too many people."


 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels:

1 Responses to “Daily Detox”

  1. # Blogger Brandon Cunningham

    I thought mine was pretty good. I got a call from my Pastor asking when I left. He just assumed I couldn't spell. I put IS REAL right in the post.

    www.brandoncunningham.com  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com