Random... yet Linkalicious

I'd like to provide you, o blog reader, with links to goodness:
Here are some things I ran across in the last few days...

  • Carlos Whitaker told us about a new (rock-bandish) musical instrument they are introducing @ Buckhead, which will offer me a huge learning curve.
  • Doug Fields began twittering. There is also a huge challenge to get over 1,000 people following Doug. I'm issuing a challenge to help me reach 10. Twit me here.
  • Josh Griffin got to attend Idol Gives Back courtesy of Jason Castro. I was a little jealous, to be honest. You were too.
  • Craig and Bobby let us know that the One Prayer series site is up and running.
  • Ah yes...Jason Curlee announced my victory in the Madness tourney. I don't want to brag too much -- but, hey, thats all I win for this. Give me some props.
  • I let you in on a little secret to save you gas money.
  • Ben Arment officially lost the cool points with me today. He turned his comments off (even though I totally understand his reasoning). Puh-leeze Ben, reconsider. Leaders who allow comments, in my opinion, take their blogs to a whole notha level. I'll reward you with some gold stars if ya change ur mind Ben.
  • I think Carlos pointed me to this guy's blog. I love it! He is hilarious.
  • Adobe announced a new Photoshop online editing tool in public beta.


    What did I miss?

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels: ,

  • 6 Responses to “Random... yet Linkalicious”

    1. # Blogger Josh Treece

      But the real question is: Who won the caption contest?  

    2. # Blogger Jason Curlee

      on the Ben no comments point...this is why I'm unsubscribing from many of the top "church" bloggers. Noble, Furtick, Lamb...Now I won't be going back to Ben's.

      Blogging is about building community just like church. I'm not going to be about building their blog statistics if they are only about spreading their word.

      I know I'm ranting here but I'm really tired of these guys not participating in the blogging community. Not sure but I think Noble was the one to set the trend...now they all are doing it.

      I'd rather subscribe to Terrace's blog and interact.  

    3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @ Josh(ua) - Joy Ely won. I included the announcement in the post. Thanks for playing bro!
      --
      @ Jason - I so agree about community building. For some I guess thats not their intent. I sent him an email to give him a strong push back on that decision. His blog is one of my top faves but now he has lost some cool points with me. I use to read Lamb, Furtick and Noble (like you) daily but I don't anymore because there is no interaction.  

    4. # Blogger Jason Curlee

      That's cool Terrace...I was wondering if I was the only one.

      I would rather interact with someone not quite as "known" vs. just read some who is big time.

      Honestly, because I'm a information junkie I was wondering if when I cut back from 150 blog subscriptions to 50 I would miss those guys. I really haven't. And there are some guys I still follow who will post some great thoughts from those guys.

      FYI - You are in my 50 blogs I follow right now...you write some great thoughts.  

    5. # Anonymous Clipping Path Service


      Thank you for a informative post.
       

    6. # Anonymous David Millar


      Thank you so much for sharing this informative blog with us this was really amazing and I’m really thankful to you.
      Ghost Mannequin services
      Photo Retouching Services
      background removal service
       

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com