Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute - a little wet from all the rain!
  • Didn't sleep much last night.
  • Hence tiredness today.
  • A friend's son attempted suicide last night. I prayed throughout the night and worried myself sick.
  • He is going to be okay.
  • The weekend went well. And, yes, it rained.
  • I spoke 3 times this weekend for a Disciple Now event.
  • Played some BBall again yesterday afternoon. I trampled my opponents 21-6 in the first game, 10-6 in the second.
  • Surprisingly I gained weight over the weekend.
  • I'm flat depressed today about it. I officially weighed in at the highest weight I've ever been today.
  • Made the decision to alter my lifestyle immediately!
  • Got a text message a moment ago about Delta and Northwest merging to create the largest airline in the world!
  • Still reeling over Ben Arment's annonymous attack on me.
  • I happened to tell the story over the weekend to a group of guys I know and met this church planter who had read Ben's post but didn't realize I was "that guy." It was really comical.
  • Our focused prayer this week is on pastors worldwide. If you are a pastor and are reading this, please feel free to shoot me an email with a prayer request or leave it in the comments.
  • Stoked about my 24-hour personal retreat coming up. The details are pretty funny... and I'll share them later here.
  • Welcome to my newest tweet followers.
  • My mommy's birthday is Wednesday!
  • I love you MOM!
  • I'm making the switch to WordPress this week.
  • Heard an INCREDIBLE message by Chuck Swindoll today. I think its a message from a series called "Absolute Essentials." I am ordering this junk! His message was on "the church" today. You should listen to it. IT really resonated with me today. He also recommended a book that I've just ordered called "Toxic Faith."
  • This entire topic just further confirms things that God is teaching me right now about how we can abuse and manipulate people with religion and spiritual programs. Chuck blew me away. I cannot wait to read this!
  • Warning: future blog posts about this!
  • Having a weird complex about my hair. It's getting long and weird at the same time.
  • Brewed some fresh coffee today for pastors. Since I only typically buy Starbucks and never brew it myself I hope I didn't kill them.
  • Just invited Matt Papa to sing at my wedding. One day. That is, after dating - engagement - and the big day comes.
  • Yep, in that order.
  • Happy Birthday Kim Daniels.
  • Peace and hair grease.

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 5 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger dearabby

      I just started reading your blog off of one of Ben's links. Your blog is a good read. Thanks!  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      Abby, thanks for reading! I checked out your blog today too. I tried leaving a comment but seemed to have trouble.  

    3. # Blogger Unknown

      thanks terrace!!

      oh and the voicemail... it was amazing... i saved it :)  

    4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @ Kim - oh dear.  

    5. # Blogger dearabby

      Thanks for the FYI. I will look into the "comment problem".  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com