Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute - straight from the Ark.
  • Just finished a nice prayer meeting with local pastors. I'm amazed at the unity! It is so awesome. Get this... 12 pastors of churches within 5 mile radius of our church meeting for prayer weekly. Is that not the coolest thing!? I hope it swells to more but I pray this happens for each of your communities.
  • I cannot believe its mid April.
  • Switch to WordPress forthcoming. No doubt.
  • It rained again yesterday... and its raining now.
  • Witnessed how freaky our city is at night while hanging out at our church for a little BBQ action. Car chase which culminated in a collision happened right across from our parking lot.
  • Cops told us our neighborhood is gang territory and 7 cars have been stolen within 1-mile radius of our church in the last two weeks.
  • Anyone else ministering in neighborhoods like this? I'd love to chat with you off-blog about your ministry.
  • Played some BBall again yesterday afternoon - yes, again. I trampled my opponents and am still undefeated!
  • Turns out I'm a little more competitive than I thought.
  • Great services yesterday!
  • You must love your church when you get the logo inked on ya.
  • I'm getting double emails now in my inbox.Weird.
  • Shopped for my groceries at Walmart last night. I hate WALMART.
  • Ended up getting a shopping cart with a bad wheel.
  • According to Zak White they are all bad. HA!
  • I only went there because someone had given me a nice gift card.
  • Boyd Bettis called for a protest of my blog today on Twitter after first leaving a comment after this post. How dare he.
  • Welcome to my newest tweet followers.
  • I'm late for an appointment. Shoot.
  • Got an early dinner date.
  • Crawford out!

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger dearabby

      I side with you on Walmart. I think it causes me to have mild seizures when I am in them.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com