Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • Its the Manic Monday Minute.
  • Whew! What a weekend.
  • Didn't feel like I had one. So many engagements, so little time.
  • 4 parties later, its Monday! HA
  • I weighed in two days ago and had literally lost 10 pounds.
  • After all the parties this past weekend I'm pretty sure I gained them back.
  • Yesterday's service was great.
  • Pastor (Dr. B as I sometimes call him) didn't even stay on his notes. He came down from the platform and just spoke from his heart. Love when that happens!
  • Got a nap yesterday. My body knows when its Sunday!
  • My grandmother (dad's mom) was diagnosed with breast cancer and had surgery on Friday. She is doing considerably well. Thank you for your prayers.
  • Get to see family this weekend... as I'm headed to South Carolina for a wedding.
  • Just got off the phone with my sister. She has a new kitten she named "Amigo." Sounds like the kitten has a little hispanic flava. Can't wait to see him!
  • Uh oh... that sound means my cell is dying. Need to recharge.
  • Been watching some of the Olympics. The USA is doing so well. I'm proud of our athletes.
  • I think Michael Phelps could single-handedly represent. That kid is amazing.
  • What are you diggin?
  • Been researching trends today in prep for a conference in September.
  • Threw up a nice little Capture the Caption contest today.
  • You can win a copy of Mark Batterson's new book Wild Goose Chase before you can buy it!
  • I'm craving a slurpee right now.
  • Just challenged the youth ministry network I lead to a game of minigolf this Thursday. Game ON!
  • I'm currently re-reading Blue Like Jazz. Donald Miller is so stinkin funny.
  • Weather has been awesome last couple of days! Just awesome.
  • Ok, I've gotta jet.
  • Lots of meetings and a funeral tomorrow!

     Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

    Labels:

  • 0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com