Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • Its the Manic Monday Minute.
  • Whew! What a weekend.
  • Just got back from South Carolina last night.
  • Had a great weekend with my family.
  • Got to officiate my cousin, Hanna's, wedding on a beautiful lawn (by the water) in Georgetown, SC.
  • Also got to see my grandmothers and my grandfather.
  • Many people have been praying for them. Thank you.
  • Attended church with the charismatics yesterday. Its actually the church I grew up in - love it!
  • The pastor didn't even get to preach! He just ended up praying over people. It was pretty powerful.
  • My family and I got to worship together. It was great.
  • My sister has a new kitty. I had a great time playing and harassing him. Most people think I hate pets. I'm not a hata.
  • Please pray with me for GREAT weather on Saturday here. We're coordinating a huge block party for our community and hope people turnout.
  • Just watched Rick Warren on Larry King Live. I have so much respect for that man.
  • You been watching the Olympics? Blown away by Michael Phelps. That kid is amazing.
  • I spoke with someone earlier who was ticked off. He went out tonight to eat at a restaurant and wanted to watch the Redskins game. They changed the channel to tune into the Olympics. HA!
  • A friend who attends Revolution Church told me that Gary Lamb accidently dropped the "F" bomb in his service on Sunday. AWKWARD. He has a different take on what happened.
  • Researching trends today in prep for a conference in September.
  • This guy is coming for a visit soon. He wants to hang with me. Can't wait!
  • Currently reading Mark Batterson's new book Wild Goose Chase. It will be released nationwide tomorrow, August 19.
  • Wanted to go down to the beach today. I had some time but chose to chill at home instead. Maybe tomorrow!
  • Ok, I'm tired. Peace.


     Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

    Labels:

  • 2 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Rob

      Terrace, have you ever been a part of a ground breaking for a church? I'm looking for ideas for what our students can do. I've got nothing. If you have any ideas please let me know. And if you are available I would love to do lunch soon. If you come over to this side of the water I'll even pay. Think about it.  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @Rob - Hope to connect with you soon too bro. I'll contact your office today to set something up.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com