Conversations.

My buddy, Tim Schmoyer, host live youth ministry conversations on Friday afternoons @ 2PM (eastern) via Talkshoe. As my schedule allows I join the conversation and always have a great time chit-chatting with some incredible leaders in the field. Last week I joined the convo that was actually led by 16-year old Michael Rothermel, who has quite the talent in the area of photography. You've got to listen to this podcast and hear Michael speak. I was really impressed with his leadership. Michael (and Tim) talked about the use of media in ministry, which is always honey to my ears.

//Programming Note:// Tune in tomorrow, Friday, October 31 as I will be filling the special guest seat leading a discussion on Halloween Fashion Dos & Donts ...er... Keys to Successful Event Planning.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Responses to “Conversations.”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Together with The iPhone 4S, not many people knew in-advance the precise features of the iPhone 4S.
    It's also very simple to clean, and it's very tough.
    Now take away the phone from your computer and turnon the phone.


    Check out my web page :: iFaith - e80.us
    -  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Amazing! Its genuinely awesome post, I have got much
    clear idea about from this paragraph.

    Also visit my homepage diy home renovation (homeimprovementdaily.com)  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks for the marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, yyou are a great author.
    I will make certain to bookmrk your blog and will
    comje back someday. I want to encourage one to continue your great work, have a nice morning!



    Feel free too visit mmy web page - SEO Tools ()  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com