Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute.
  • Anyone else have a "holy hangover" on Mondays? I am ALWAYS tempted to switch my day off to Monday when I pry myself outta bed on Monday mornings.
  • ... or perhaps I should petition for Mondays to start mid-day. You know, around noon? That would work also.
  • Had a good discussion with local pastors today about politics and social activism.
  • Someone just sent me a text. That better be Jesus!
  • I am SO ready for the election to be over. I'm just sick of the coverage - although I find myself following it. I'm weird. I own it.
  • Been trying out this new search engine service this weekend. I texted "who is terrace crawford?" a few times. It was funny to see the variety of responses I got.
  • I turned my students onto it but I don't think they were impressed.
  • Welcome to my new blog readers. This is a Monday tradition FYI.
  • Went to a wedding this weekend by myself. I don't really recommend that to anyone - although I met some cool people.
  • Praying for Jennifer Hudson. I'm really burdened for her family and the tragic loss of three of her family members this past weekend.
  • A friend of mine saw I blogged last week about how I wanted it to be Christmas and posted this vid. Love it. Spirit of the season is here boyyeee!
  • I just added something to my I WANT THAT! list.
  • Mailed a TON of resources out to leaders across the country earlier today. I get the biggest kick out of that.
  • Currently reading this book and having a good time in my discussion group with local youth pastors.
  • Some of our students refer to it as our Oprah Book Club. HA!
  • Gas is down to $2.35! It's so exciting to fill-up the tank these days. Is gas cheaper where you are?
  • Weather here will be nasty the next few days. Grrr.
  • Follow me on Twitter. Seriously, its non-stop action every day of my life.
  • Headed to dinner later with ChurchyDave.
  • We are grabbing some wings! TC love wingy.
  • Just planned a trip toSouth Carolina for Thanksgiving. I'm stoked.
  • For the first time in a long time my birthday (december uno) falls the same weekend as Thanksgiving. Well, actually it falls on the Monday following the weekend... but I still consider it the weekend if I'm off work.
  • Ok, I'm out!

    Labels:

  • 3 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Anonymous Anonymous

      we have a half day off Monday morning and half day off Friday afternoon. best of both worlds.  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @Boyd - that is so wrong. Sorry, thats just the jealousy speaking. :-P

      /TC/  

    3. # Blogger Mike

      have you seen what Pastor Mark Driscoll in Seattle has to say about the Shack book?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK65Jfny70Y  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com