No More Crumbs.

I know sooo many girls that need to hear this. I've tried to communicate this to them but they haven't heard me. Girls, listen to the message one more time:


Perry Noble, NewSpring Church

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Responses to “No More Crumbs.”

  1. # Blogger Jenn

    I almost settled for crumbs myself...and I was in my late 20's at the time. It's so hard when society (in a way) tells us that you HAVE to have a significant other in order to succeed in life or be part of the "gang" or whatever. But I got smart and realized the mistake I was making. Though I will say....I wish I had seen this video sooner so I would've made the decision not to settle sooner.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com