Happy Blogiversary

This week marks one year that I've been "blogging." For those who have been reading my stuff via TerraceCrawford.com prior to the inception of this blog and to those I've met along the way this year, thanks for your support and for taking an interest in yours truly. Its a pleasure to have such a cool community here.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the blog, know what your location is, how you found me and more about ... well, YOU. Feel free to leave a comment and any well wishes. No haters allowed. :=)

4 Responses to “Happy Blogiversary”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I think I probably found you through Tim Schmoyer's bloglines. It's been fun getting to "know you" through the blog the past few months. Keep the good posts coming!

    I'm a student pastor in Rapid City, SD. Our student site is http://elevationgeneration.org and our student blog is located at http://elevatingageneration.org.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I found you through some crazy link dancing. I think it was mainly through the Catalyst Backstage/twitter stuff.

    I work for a missions organization in Willmar, MN, called CTI Music Ministries. We mobilize missions teams to use music to share the Gospel. I am the Assistant Program Director, which is a fancy way of saying that I help manage the teams.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Happy Anniversary, Terrace!

    I found you at Whiteboard in May!

    I'm the Exec. Pastor at RidgePoint Church in Winter Haven, FL  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    congrats dude! i'm not really sure how i found your blog, but i've been following for a while now (you're in my reader). looking forward to many more posts!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com