Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • It's Monday folks! Where did the weekend go?
  • It is such awesome weather outdoors! I hate that I have so much to do inside.
  • Two students in a local high school have committed suicide within 48 hours of each other. Please pray for the students, faculty and families during this difficult time.
  • Getting on a plane tomorrow headed for CATALYST!
  • I can't wait.
  • I'll be spending time with some ATL friends. Can't wait to catch up with them.
  • I'll be twittering and blogging during the conference this week.
  • I posted a huge Catalyst blogger shout last week here. Make sure you add your URL to the list if you are planning to attend.
  • Our church had a yard sale on Saturday. If you've never done one, its a huge opportunity to meet the neighbors. We've got five new families a part of our church fellowship as a result of our church yard sale.
  • The Shack is a great read thus far!
  • I'm meeting weekly with several leaders to discuss this interesting, yet controversial,book.
  • I'm not so sure about this bailout plan.
  • Today was the last day to register to vote in most states.
  • Loving Chris Brown's song "Forever."
  • We're seeing so many new faces in our ministry. It is awesome!
  • Someone pranked me by posting some random ads to Craigslist with my cell phone number over the weekend. Made things interesting, no doubt.
  • I had random people calling at all hours of the night (literally) asking about my Jetta (car) and my Macbook.
  • Attended an alumni gathering on Saturday evening and got to meet with the new president of my alma mater. He is such an incredible man and the new direction of the University he shared is brilliant.
  • Just got a phone call from a friend in one of my former churches. Always great to hear from old friends.
  • Are you going to see the new Billy Graham movie this weekend?
  • Headed to a meeting.
  • Crawford out!

    Labels:

  • 0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com