Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Took the day off today. Loved it.
  • Just realized I haven't used my Busch Gardens theme park pass at all this year. What a waste!
  • Just connected with some cool new peeps on twitter.
  • I posted a huge Catalyst blogger shout today here.
  • Attended a luncheon yesterday to honor one of our star volunteers in our ministry who is moving to Florida. I'm gonna miss you, Bob!
  • I started reading Irresistible Revolution and The Shack today.
  • Anybody else anticipating Christmas? I cannot wait! I keep thinking about it this week for some reason.
  • I could seriously listen to this guy's voice all day long.
  • We're seeing so many new faces in our ministry. It is awesome!
  • My neighbor just bought a small scooter that is meant for a child.
  • He has been riding it up and down the street. It reminds me of Dumb and Dumber, the movie. So stinkin funny.
  • I'll be LIVE on LifeonLife.tv tomorrow evening at 9.30PM est\8.30PM cst. Send me some mail (questions, comments, whatever) and I'll read it on the broadcast.
  • Thanking God for the sweet opportunities He has brought my way lately.
  • Our student ministry network starts discussing "The Shack" this coming Thursday. I can't wait to hear what these leaders have to say.
  • Check out Dave Ramsey's thoughts on the economy.
  • This really helped me understand things ... and now I'm not so worried.
  • Reconnecting with some friends through my Facebook.
  • Looking forward to a small alumni reunion this weekend.
  • Watched some football and had some 35 cent wings tonight with this guy. The wings were awesome!
  • TC like wingy.
  • BIG day tomorrow. Lots to do.
  • Thanks for reading me!

    Labels:

  • 9 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Roogles

      Terrace,
      This coming Monday I am starting a six week "book-club" type discussion group at our church to discuss The Shack.

      Many people at our church have read it, and have varying opinions (from very positive to very negative). The discussion group will give us a place to meet and talk about what we did/didn't like or agree with...

      Let me know what your thoughts are when you finish the book?  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      I'm excited to read it and discuss. Yes, I've heard lots of varying opinions. One pastor told me this morning that the president of his seminary released a statement that "no one should read the book." Wow.  

    3. # Anonymous Brian Howe

      Yo Terrace, lovn your blog...lots of great stuff.  

    4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      Brian,

      Always great to meet new people. Thanks for the kind words and for reading me.

      /TC/  

    5. # Blogger Dongdong Weng
    6. # Blogger chenlina
    7. # Blogger chenlina
    8. # Blogger Raju Kumar

      Nice blog..very useful information is giving to us.

      Data Scientist courses in India  

    9. # Blogger Kits Online Training
    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com