Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • It's just another manic Monday.
  • I wish it was Sunday. My I-don't-have-to-run-day...
  • Just kidding.
  • Sunday is actually a very busy day, typically.
  • Point is... the day off would have been nice.
  • Spoke at a conference this past weekend. Delivered 3 seminars on Pop Culture and received good reviews.
  • Talking with some folks about possibility of doing the seminar locally now.
  • I cannot wait to hook up with some of my blogging friends at Catalyst.
  • Got an Amazon.com gift card today from a friend. Love it.
  • I immediately ordered Irresistible Revolution and The Shack, two books I've been dying to read.
  • Please continue to pray for a pastor-friend, named Vernon, who was involved in a head-on car collision last week.
  • Wednesday is SYATP day. I plan on visiting a couple of local school rallies.
  • We've had a HUGE increase in attendance lately. Everyone is asking me what I'm doing? Nothing has changed. Guess the wind is blowing my way? :-)
  • Can't wait till this guy comes to visit. He'll be here in a couple of weeks.
  • I'll be LIVE on LifeonLife.tv tomorrow evening at 9.30PM est\8.30PM cst. Send me some mail (questions, comments, whatever) and I'll read it on the broadcast. Tune in!
  • I will not be LIVE on Thursday this week.
  • Sent a difficult email to someone earlier that I didn't want to send. Hope its received well.
  • Experienced one of the most moving services EVER last night. The topic was "adversity" and it was open-mic. After several testimonies there wasn't a dry eye in the building!
  • LifeShare has declared a 24-hour prayer vigil starting tonight at midnight. Join me in prayer by signing up for a time slot.
  • Have a breakfast meeting tomorrow with a good buddy of mine at Cracker Barrel. I love that place.
  • I'll never forget Ed Stetzer describing it (on twitter) as a yard sale with a restaurant attached.
  • Made some sweet chicken & rice earlier.
  • Busy day tomorrow. Better rest up!
  • Crawford out.

    Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

  • Labels:

    1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Mike

      Watch out! Irrestible Revolution will change your life and your mind.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com