Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • Its the Manic Monday Minute.
  • Is it really Monday?
  • I heard a radio announcer this evening say "Happy Friday." That is just wrong.
  • Very powerful services yesterday.
  • We had communion and Pastor Fred spoke on "Judgement Day." It was intense... but good.
  • We've been having a lot of new students lately come to our church. I'm pretty stoked about it.
  • Read a little more Blue Like Jazz today. I just love that book. Donald Miller is the man.
  • I cannot wait to hook up with some of my blogging friends at Catalyst.
  • Are you following me on Twitter? I posted some random happenings there today.
  • Attended a very moving memorial service of a former firefighter today. My pastor did a great job officiating.
  • I would like to ask prayer for a pastor-friend, named Vernon, who was involved in a head-on car collision on Friday.
  • I went to visit him this evening in the hospital.
  • In spite of the fact that he has so many injuries he still has his sense of humor...
  • In a room full of visitors this evening he said "the one thing I wish I could do right now is fart."
  • He soon asked for prayer. I said "Vernon, I've never prayed for God to help someone fart..."
  • Please pray for him. He is a strong man... but it'll take weeks of rehab and quite a while for him to put his life back together. Thank God for sparing him. Thanks to God also for air bags.
  • I'll be LIVE on LifeonLife.tv tomorrow evening at 9.30PM est\8.30PM cst. Send me some mail (questions, comments, whatever) and I'll read it on the broadcast. Tune in!
  • I will not be LIVE on Thursday this week.
  • Been doing a lot of research and prep for a conference this weekend that I'm speaking at. I'll be doing a series of seminars on pop culture today.
  • Should be fun.
  • I watched Jeopardy tonight for the first time in years.
  • How are people that smart? I mean, really.
  • Spending some time dreaming lately.
  • Really trying to dream bigger than I've ever dreamed before.
  • Speaking of dreams. Sweet ones. I'm signing off for now.

    Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com