Do me a favor...

It appears my Facebook account may have been hijacked. This weekend I found my account deleted and someone else is the admin of a facebook group that I created! I have tried to work with the Facebook support group ... and the nicest thing I can say about them is that they responded to my inquiry. They have been less than helpful. I was tempted to never use facebook again. If I did not value networking and connecting with friends I would not have created a new account. I'm still working on getting control of the facebook group.

This morning I created a new account but it will take a little time to rebuild my network. Would you do me a favor and take a moment to add me as a friend so I do not have to look for you? Thanks.

**Update**
Back at the helm of the facebook group! Thanks to this guy who stepped in and played gatekeeper so the hacker wouldn't tamper with our community. Thanks Joe!
(6.21pm, est - Tuesday, Sept 09)

2 Responses to “Do me a favor...”

  1. # Blogger thechico

    That's why I don't use Facebook or Myspace, it's a hassle.  

  2. # Blogger Gerrard Fess

    SAD isn't it. Was it the new admin of your group? Sure hope not!!!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com