Youth Worker Appreciation - Grand Prize

Jason Snyder is a family man... but he is not only committed to his beautiful family (as pictured here), he is also committed to serving God in youth ministry at Timothy Baptist Church in Muskogee, OK.

Jason is our grand prize winner, which means that he will get a free, full-color logo for his ministry(courtesy of GoCreativeJuice.com) -- which he can use, as he told me his youth ministry website is under construction. Addtionally he will get nearly $250 in free resources courtesy of Youth Specialties, LifeWay Christian Resources, Starbucks Coffee and TerraceCrawford.com.

Thank you, Jason, for your hard work with students. We appreciate what you do.

I'd also like to thank ALL the youth workers who did not win free resources this week. Even though your name was not drawn, what you do is of great value to the Kingdom. My email was bombarded with entries for these resources and I enjoyed reading your emails, surfing your student websites, perusing through your pictures and hearing your heart through it all. God has to be encouraged at the hard work you all are doing. If I can ever be of help to you, please let me know. There are several ways to connect with me (links above)... and you can always continue reading and interacting with me right here on the blog.

Tomorrow, take some time to refresh and decompress. After all, Youth Specialties declared it YOUR DAY. Check it: YWAD.org

Click here for more details on Youth Worker Appreciation Week.

Labels: , , ,

1 Responses to “Youth Worker Appreciation - Grand Prize”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Congratulations Jason!!!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com