Youth Worker Appreciation Week


Youth Specialties, an incredible organization based in San Diego, CA committed to encouraging and resourcing youth workers, has declared September 06, 2008 as Youth Worker Appreciation Day.

On that day retail stores around the USA will be offering discounts and freebies to youth workers as a THANK YOU for all that you do!

I thought it would be fitting to declare this week Youth Worker Appreciation Week here on the blog. To celebrate the occasion I will be giving away free resources daily here on the blog to youth workers (paid and non-paid staff) as an additional thank you. There will be random drawings for the resources and all you have to do to enter is send me an email with your name, church or organization you serve with, location, blog url, ministry website and a photo. I'll conduct random drawings this week (daily, I say!) and will give the winners a shoutout right here on the blog.

Tomorrow will be the first official drawing, so get your entry in TODAY! This evening; however, I will be doing a LIVE chat on UStream.tv at 9.30PM, EST and will do a few giveways during the broadcast. So send your entry information in, tune in tonight (via UStream.tv) and check the blog daily to see what youth workers we are honoring. It could very well be YOU.

Here is a word from Youth Specialties:


Oh, and spread the love (word).

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Responses to “Youth Worker Appreciation Week”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    donk! that i sweet!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hey my name is timothy west and i am from the uk. I am the assitant youth worker at my church st. andrews bournemouth... (google it)

    We mainly outreach to kids in the community with a youth club...

    its so great to see the lord also working in kids in church...

    my blog is http://trcwest.com/blog/

    I am a interactive designer at uni also...

    great to see what other youth workers are doing..  

  3. # Blogger Gerrard Fess

    Wow .. I thought everyday was YW appreciation day!! I appreciate my volunteers and volunteer myself ... still looking to get my own YP soon!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks for doing this man!  

  5. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Michael - ur sweet.
    --
    @ Timothy - Keep up the great work bro!
    --
    @ Gman - It is. This is just the "official thang."
    --
    @ YPA - Your welcome.  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    all i know is, if God leads me back to the Tidewater region of VA, I am going to buy a house near your church and send my kids to your youth group. You are amazing, my friend.  

  7. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @Radiogal - If only we'd be so lucky that you'd move here. Judes, that is the nicest compliment anyone could give me. Thank you. ;=)  

  8. # Anonymous maureen nevin

    Terrace - There seems to be an error here. @Radiogal never made these comments above. Please remove them from your twitter site.
    Thank you.
    Maureen Nevin  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com