Blog Banner Contest


10 days ago I published the details to a little Blog Banner Contest I would run through August 31. I've heard lots of talk... but have seen no action. So I thought I'd give you a heads-up that the deadline is coming up.


The creative genius who designs my personal favorite will not only get prominent mentions from my blog but will also get mentions to my entire network (near 2,000 subscribers - including all social networking sites and my personal newsletter). Additionally, you'll receive $50.00 in free resources.

Check the original post for contest details and specifics.

Submissions should be emailed by August 31, 2008, 2:00pm (est). Participants may submit as many entries as they like. Contest closes on August 31, 2008.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Responses to “Blog Banner Contest”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    i would try, except that i have no idea how to create a blog banner. There's just that one thing holding me back.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com