Men vs. Women


Sorry, but this was so funny... and so true for me. How about for you? Girls, please, respond in the spirit of Christ. :-)


(ht to Adam Barnett)

Labels: ,

2 Responses to “Men vs. Women”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    contrary to common belief..not all girls like to shop. I happen to loathe it. I get in, get what I need, and get out! And, I don't like to go with other people....unless it's my mom. And even then it's tricky! =)  

  2. # Blogger natedavidscott

    lol...wow, the "female" didn't even end up going to GAP.
    i'm usually pretty precise with my shopping, but that's due to limited time. if i really had 3+ hours to shop, I would take my time  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com