Life on Life Broadcast Channel


Life on Life is now LIVE on UStream.tv. At least twice weekly I'll be broadcasting live via UStream.tv. I have my own broadcast channel and you can tune in and chat with me.

I'll be live for a minimum of 30 minutes during each session (at various times) and I will cover the modern church today, culture and Christ. Additional topics may range from entertainment to politics... and everything in between. Much of the content; however, will be guided by you -- the viewer!

Topics will be hot and as a word of warning, hilarious. Life on Life will be a unique broadcasting experience with you along for the ride! I encourage you to visit my broadcast channel and follow me so you will know when I will be live. Additionally, you may want to follow me on twitter, as I will post pre-show notifications and announcements regarding the broadcasts.

[ps] I posted a nice little snapshot of my page. Did you notice the random "sexy" banner? I didn't put that there... although its fitting (tee-hee).

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Responses to “Life on Life Broadcast Channel”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com