Room for Improvement?



What do you do when you've been deemed "The Greatest?" Michael Phelps has won 8 gold medals in Beijing, broken every record and is being upheld as the greatest olympian ever!

Is there room for improvement? Phelps seems to be handling these moments with humility. I've even heard him comment in interviews that "he did not feel he did his personal best." Wha? You just won the gold medal! Um, actually 8 of them... bringing your total to 14?

I've never been deemed 'the best' or 'the greatest' but it makes me wonder how I'd handle myself if I were.

How about you? When you are at the 'top of your game' (according to your audience, congregants, peers) do you still feel like there is room for improvement? or do you become complacent with your current status and not provide your personal best?

(Image: courtesy, Getty Images)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Responses to “Room for Improvement?”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com