Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • Its the Manic Monday Minute.
  • I think I can say it three weeks in a row... WHEW! What a weekend!
  • I coordinated a huge community block party for our church this weekend. With the help of some stellar volunteers we reached a LOT of people for Christ.
  • Saturday was a LONG day... but a good one.
  • Sunday was also a long day as we had a free luncheon for first time guests (a tie-in from the block party) on Sunday.
  • Following I went with our children's ministry staff and a number of children from our church to this place called "Jumpin Jelly Beans." Basically its a place where adults get beat up by little kids on inflatables.
  • ... at least that was my experience. I was attacked by15 children who thought we were in a WWE Cage match. I walked away without a scratch (surprisingly) as one of the little kids NAILED me in the jaw.
  • The Democratic National Convention starts today. You excited?
  • I heard someone say today that they "plan to vote" but weren't crazy about "Bahama or McClaine." Wow.
  • Got invited over to a friends' cookout this evening. You gotta love when u get an invitation to a free dinner.
  • Pet Peeve #56: People who shake your hand but never let go. Um... that happened yesterday.
  • Concerned about my good friend, Pat Daniels [cancer patient]. She is currently in the hospital. Would you say a prayer for her? I'm hoping I can see her soon even though they are not allowing for visitors.
  • I announced earlier that Life on Life has a broadcast channel now. I'll be LIVE on UStream.tv at least twice weekly now to chat.
  • Broadcast times will vary. Occasionally morning, mostly in the afternoon and sometimes late-night.
  • Sign up to follow me so you'll receive the pre-show notifications. You can also get them regularly through following me via twitter.
  • I'm currently reading Blue Like Jazz. Donald Miller is hilarious. You definitely need to read this book. Not only is he funny but I've learned a lot about spirituality from reading him.
  • Currently have a blog banner contest here. If you design a blog banner and submit by the end of the month you may win $50.00 in free resources as well as some serious link love.
  • Today was a scorcher! I'm so thankful that we didn't have our block party today!
  • Can't wait to attend Catalyst in October... its going to be awesome.
  • Dude... Christmas is right around the corner.
  • Ok, I'm out.


     Subscribe here to the RSS Feed.

    Labels:

  • 0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com