First LIVE Show Tonight on UStream.TV

I'll be chatting LIVE tonight for the very first time on UStream.tv, via my broadcast channel. You don't have to be a registered user (although other viewers like to be able to identify whose in the chat room -- as well as myself) to participate. Stop by at 9:30pm, EST tonight for a LIVE chat with yours truly. We'll be chatting about everything tonight I'm sure - so stop by and hang with us.

Someone suggested I dress up for the occasion... (like in a "tutu"). Yea, I don't see that happening.

twitstamp.com

follow me on Twitter for updates and pre-show notifications.

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “First LIVE Show Tonight on UStream.TV”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I had a lot of fun last night. I'm looking forward to the next show. Thanks for what you do!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com