Blog Shout: Tim Schmoyer

One of the most underrated bloggers in the youth ministry world today is Tim Schmoyer.

Tim has a blog called "Life in Student Ministry," which is one of the best how-to blogs I've ever seen. I toot this guy's horn a lot because his stuff is so good. You can find very practical things on his site and walk away with free resources, which is worth your time. Today Tim launched something pretty incredible. He has created a free mentorship program for youth ministers who have been in the field for two years or less.

You'll get to know Tim a little bit better soon as I have snagged him for one of my Life on Life interviews here on my blog. Keep watching for that!

I urge you to check out Life in Student Ministry (Tim Schmoyer) today and tell him I sent ya!

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “Blog Shout: Tim Schmoyer”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com