And Fourth Place Goes To...

Who did not get an Olympic medal? The creators of the themed-ads we all saw during this year's Olympics. One of my favorites was the VISA commercial where Morgan Freeman congratulates Michael Phelps on winning the most gold medals of anyone - ever. It may be because I like anything where Morgan Freeman speaks. He is definitely my new James Earl Jones.

Fourth Place Medals determined the best Olympic commercial and awarded it to this one:


Nike's ad depicts the various images of life on the way to Olympic glory are complimented by the Killers' song "All These Things That I Have Done."

What was your favorite? What was the worst?

Click here to visit the FPM page.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Responses to “And Fourth Place Goes To...”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com