Coldplay Knits?


"Making clothes together in our studio makes us feel complete. We probably sound like a group of grannies in a knitting circle but it's the truth and it gives us some control over our visual identity. When you are a big band and everyone is taking shots at you, the more things you can do together the better."- Chris Martin, on the members of Coldplay's personal hobby

I found this rather hilarious and quite interesting... but regardless, I'm loving their new song Viva La Vida. It is one of my top ten most listened to songs right now.


Labels: , , , ,

2 Responses to “Coldplay Knits?”

  1. # Blogger Mike

    Just wanted you to know that you are doing a great job with your blog. I check it daily.  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Louie, Frank, Mike: You guys rock. Thanks for the encouragement.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com